You should buy a camera right away if you are serious about preserving the lovely and thought-provoking moments in life. The best part is that you can use the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart and easily get a camera on EMI so you don’t have to worry about depleting your savings. Furthermore, you won’t need a credit card to make the purchase.
A no-cost EMI is a deal that allows you to pay for a good or service over the course of your preferred duration in manageable monthly Instalments with no interest. This indicates that you are only paying the full cost of the item and not any interest. You can convert the amount of your purchase into interest-free EMIs with the No Cost EMI feature from Bajaj Finserv without paying any extra fees or secret costs. Using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, you may shop from 1 million+ products distributed over numerous categories. A pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh with a variable term of up to 24 months is included with the Insta EMI Card.
One of the largest online merchants of consumer goods, Flipkart offers items including electronics, furniture, clothing, and more. The Insta EMI Card can be used to pay for any expensive purchases you want to make. You can use the Insta EMI Card to make credit purchases on Flipkart and pay back the money in set Instalments over a predefined period of time.
How to Buy a Camera on no cost EMI without a Credit Card?
Use the Insta EMI Card on flipkart to purchase a DSLR or normal camera on EMI! You can use your EMI Network Card to purchase a DSLR camera on EMI if you don’t have a credit Card. The EMI Network Card is a unique EMI Card that helps you turn your purchases into no cost EMI and comes with a pre-approved loan. Additionally, you can select a flexible repayment period to fit your budget and take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on partner websites. Even a DSLR camera may be purchased with the EMI Network Card for no cost EMI.
Use the Insta EMI Card on flipkart to Shop for These Top DSLR Camera on No Cost EMI
1) Canon EOS 1500D Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens: The Canon EOS 1500D Digital SLR comes with 18.7 MP DSLR camera supports optical stabilisation. The camera has WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth for wireless photo transfers and remote camera control. The camera’s image processor, DIGIC 4, has nine autofocus points and is used for accuracy and speed. The 100–6,400 ISO sensitivity range makes it easier to take excellent shots in low light.
2) FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirror less Digital Camera with 16-80mm Lens: The Fujifilm camera with 26.1 MP is a member of the X series. It has an auto-type shutter, an XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR lens, a 75 dB signal to noise ratio, and a 10 frames per second continuous shooting rate. There is an inbuilt array microphone on it, and optical image stabilisation is supported.
3) Panasonic Lumix GH5 II Mirror less Camera with 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Lens: The Lumix series includes this Panasonic camera with 20.3 MP and no mirror. It includes a Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH and a 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Lens. It has an inbuilt array microphone, 225 focus points, rack focus transition, and a highly durable shutter, and it enables optical image stabilisation. It has rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and is incredibly light, weighing only 0.37 kg.
4) Sony ILCE-6600M/B IN5 Mirror less Camera: A mirror less camera from Sony, the Sony ILCE-6600M/B is available in a stylish black colour. It supports 4K (UHD) video with a video resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. The 3 inch, OLED display of the 24.2 MP camera features face detection, manual focus, and autofocus.
Advantages of buying a camera on EMI using your EMI Network Card
You do not have to pay the entire price up front when you purchase a camera on no cost EMI.
- Without a credit Card, use the EMI Card to purchase a DSLR camera on EMI.
- To purchase a DSLR on EMI, take advantage of a high-limit, pre-approved loan.
- Save money by choosing a free EMI camera.
- When you buy from the Bajaj Mall, you can get a DSLR camera on EMI with 0% down payment (model specific) and 4-hour same-day rapid delivery.
- Repay the loan over a practical time period of your choosing (from 3 to 24 months)
- After your first EMI has been paid, you can pre-close your loan at any time without incurring any fees for foreclosure.
How to use the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart?
- Go to the Flipkart website.
- Look through the selection of goods and choose the one you want to purchase.
- Use the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart at the payment gateway to select the no-cost EMI option.
- Choose the payment term from a range of 3 to 24 months for free EMI on Flipkart.
- Complete by securely confirming your order using an OTP.
Benefits of using the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart using EMI Network Card:
- Purchase items from Flipkart with EMI without using a credit Card.
- Take advantage of a high-limit pre-approved loan to purchase a product on an EMI.
- Use the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart to take advantage of no cost EMI on Flipkart products to reduce your spending.
- Pay back the loan over a flexible timeframe of your choosing (from 3 to 24 months).
Using the Insta EMI Card on Flipkart to make large-ticket purchases with no down payment, no-cost EMIs, and a flexible duration, through EMI Network Card is a blessing. Therefore, if you don’t already have a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, this would be a fantastic time to do so. Apply for the EMI Network Card right away on the Bajaj Finserv website or mobile app!