To begin with, IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. IT is an exam you need to clear for working, studying, or migrating to the UK, Australia, USA, New Zealand, and Canada.
Why is IELTS Required?
Candidates enroll in the IELTS exam for three reasons that are as follows.
- Access to global employment opportunities- This test allows applicants to work for global brands and helps them in getting a work visa and starting a professional life in a foreign country.
- Higher education and study programs overseas- Various foreign universities in countries like the UK, the USA, Canada, and Germany require an aspirant to take the IELTS Academic test.
- Immigration and permanent residency- Various immigration agencies in countries like Canada, New Zealand, and Australia use the IELTS exam as part of their application processes to award citizenship or the right to permanent residency.
What’s the Format of the IELTS Test?
The IELTS test consists of four different parts used to check your listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Listening- This test helps in checking your understanding of main ideas and specific factual information. Passing this test ensures that you are capable of recognizing the opinions, attitudes, and purpose of a speaker. In addition, it takes approximately 30 minutes and consists of 40 questions that include multiple-choice, matching, diagram labelling Etc.
- Reading- The reading test will ask you to read three different passages and respond to related questions in your IELTS Reading test. In addition, in order to score a good band score, you will have to read quickly and efficiently and manage your time. It checks how well you understand inferences and implied meaning and recognize a writer’s opinions, attitudes, and purpose. The time duration of this test is 60 minutes and it consists of 40 questions.
- Writing- This test is meant to check how well you write a response and organize ideas appropriately. In addition, it also checks whether you use a range of vocabulary and grammar accurately. It consists of only two tasks and you need to write about 150 words for Task 1 and at least 250 words for Task 2. To further know about it, one can visit IELTS Training in Noida.
- Speaking- In the speaking test, the examiner will check how well you communicate opinions and information on everyday topics and common experiences. He will also check whether you speak at length on a given topic using appropriate language and organize your ideas coherently. Moreover, he will focus on your analysis and justification skills.
Benefits of Doing IELTS Training:
Enrolling in an institution for doing IELTS training helps in improving your English language skills. It makes you frequent in four English communication abilities that are reading, writing, listening, and speaking. In addition, this training makes you aware of various study tips that will help in enhancing your English language skills. It also provides you with multiple career opportunities as the IETLS certificate holds global recognition value.
Moreover, more than 9,000 organizations in more than 135 countries accept the result of this examination for education, immigration, and professional purposes. This training will be beneficial for all steps and stages of your life. It is also useful in visa applications, immigration forms, and job applications in Foreign Countries. Above all, it helps in fulfilling the future goals of your life and motivates you to put more effort by providing you with clear objectives. Many institutes provide IELTS Classes in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of doing IELTS training.
- Continuous Guidance
- Convenient Learning
- Takes your Mock Test
- Upgraded tricks and tips
- Access to Online Videos
- Objective assessment of language abilities